A full-bodied, multi-region blend of coffees with the sweet touch of Italian Roast.
Dark Cocoa & Roasty Sweet
Enjoy this with:
Chocolate truffles and dinner guests.
- How to Brew
- The Starbucks Roast
Recipe for great coffee
- Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
- Grind beans just before brewing:
- Coarse for coffee press
- Medium for automatic drip
- Measure 10 g (2 tbsp) ground coffee for every 180 ml (6 fl oz) water.
To help preserve that fresh flavor, keep this bag sealed tight in a cabinet (not in the refrigerator) and brew within a week of opening.
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
- Product Details
A passion for the culinary romance of Italy inspired this seductive, full-bodied blend of Latin American and Asia/Pacific coffees, with Italian Roast added for depth. It’s rich and well-balanced with a dark cocoa texture and a roasty sweetness.